Sunday 5 February 2017

January Favourites

Wow, it’s February already. It feels like Christmas was only a few days ago, this year is shaping up to be pretty fast already and hopefully full of lot’s of new and exciting opportunities. With us already almost through with the first week in February it is of course time for my monthly favourites for January. This months list is shorter than usual as a lot of things I have been loving recently appeared in my 2016 favourites which you can check out via the link on the right of this page under the popular posts but without further ado here are my January favourites:


Mermaid Blanket: Oh my wow. This has been my most used item since getting it for Christmas. With the temperatures dropping to -9 degrees, a warm blanket is an everyday essential. What I love about this blanket is that due to the style, it is sewn up at the back as far as the knees meaning the underside of your legs aren’t in for a cold surprise when they come into contact with a leather couch, instead they stay nice and warm and snug. If that wasn’t enough, the fact that it is in the style of a mermaid tail makes it a winner. Who doesn’t fantasise about being a mermaid and having a tail? Well now you can dream away while chilling in your mermaid tail.

Tesco Instant Hot Chocolate: When you think of winter and cold nights you immediately think of snuggling up (mermaid blankets are optional) with a hot drink. Traditionally hot chocolate is made with good quality drinking chocolate and milk, carefully heated on the stove but unfortunately this is too rich for me and makes me ill. The alternative, instant chocolate. I’m not sure if it’s because it’s made with water or if it’s to do with the richness of the chocolate powder but I am loving it. Hot chocolate topped with marshmallows and scooshy scream, yum!

YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer: This primer is amazing. It blurs pores and brightens your skin and just generally provides the perfect base for your foundation. It’s not a primer I’d use for everyday wear but for days/nights out, it is perfect and prolongs my makeup.

Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask: With the winter weather this mask has been a life saver. During the year I have very oily skin but with the cold temperatures this winter, I have been getting dry patches on my face. This mask, like the name says, hydrates and moisturises your skin to combat any dry areas. This is a mask I have gone back to time and time again. I have previously done a full review on this favourite which you can check out here.

HP Sprocket: If you have been following my recent posts you’ll have seen a review of my new love, my HP Sprocket. It’s a portable, instant printer which is perfect for printing instant pictures anywhere and at any time and is something I will definitely get a lot of use from this year.


What have been your January favourites? If you have a youtube video or blog post on your favourites for this month then make sure you leave a link below so I can check it out.
Luisa

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com