Thursday 1 December 2016




I thought I’d kick of Blogmas with a review of Lush’s Santasaurus bubble bar. Isn’t this little guy just the cutest? Move over santa, here comes a Christmas dinosaur. 
Santasaurus is a new product to lush this year for the holiday season and is part of the bubble bar family. It smells like the soap, Honey, I Washed The Kids which is one of my favourite scents. Thanks to the bergamot oil infused in this product it has a lovely toffee smell, perfect for a winters evening bath. Also found in this little Christmas T-Rex is Brazilian orange oil and cream of tartar which is what makes it bubble and froth and gives it the light, bubbly texture. This bubble bar comes on a lolly stick making for an easy dunking. I like to dunk it in the tub and swirl it for a few seconds to build up the bubbles. Doing this, I usually get three to four uses out of my bar (I like a lot of bubbles).
For me this is the ultimate Christmas bath product with its cute design and homely, comforting scent. It is the perfect product for a pre Christmas pampering or to relax after a stressful day of work. Santasaurus does give my bathwater a slight green tinge but thankfully it doesn’t transfer onto the bath or my skin.  
As Santasaurus is a limited edition Christmas product, I will definitely be stocking up over the coming weeks. Have any of you tried a Santasaurus yet? Do you have any favourite Lush Christmas products?


Luisa

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com