Saturday 17 December 2016

Blogmas Day 16: Snow Fairy Body Conditioner





When you think of Lush at Christmas, what do you think of? Snow Fairy of course. Snow fairy is Lush’s classic Christmas scent. It’s beautifully sweet like cotton candy and has a distinctive bubblegum pink colour. This year Lush have several products that belong to the snow fairy family. A new addition is the Snow Fairy Body Conditioner.

I’m not a fan of moisturisers, I hate the way they feel on your skin and don’t have patience enough to let them sink in yet in the summer I found a revolutionary product with Nivea’s In shower moisturiser and after sun lotion While on a lunch time trip to lunch earlier in November I picked up the Snow Fairy Body conditioner thinking what’s not to love? It’s an in shower body moisturiser, it is bubblegum pink, it has iridescent glitter and it smells like snow fairy. I couldn’t wait to go home and try it out.



Like the shower gel, this product is thick, creamy and a little goes a long way. It is packed full of mango butter, cocoa butter, avocado and a cherry infusion to nourish, hydrate and of course condition your skin. You apply snow fairy just before you are ready to step out of the shower, rubbing the product all over as you would with a normal conditioner but you then rinse it off. The product is supposed to be super absorbent and sinks into your skin quick which is what allows you to be able to rinse without rinsing off all the product.



This is where the joy ended for me, after rinsing the product off I could feel the product still sitting on my skin. It was not a nice feeling, I kept rinsing the hope it was just a case of having applied too much product but the horrible feeling on my skin stayed. I ended up rewashing with shower gel to get as much off the product off of my skin. It is fair to say despite the beautiful look and smell the product, I won’t be using Snow Fairy body conditioner again.

Have you tried the Snow Fairy body conditioner? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments.

Luisa

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com