Sunday 29 May 2016

It's Smoothie Time

With the sun in the sky and the weather hitting the 20’s, i’m all about that smoothie vibe. They're not only refreshing and tasty, quick and easy to make but they're also pretty healthy! So I’ve compiled a few of my favourite summer smoothie recipes that are perfect for sipping while sitting in the sun.

Recipe 1 # Mango Tango Smoothie



What’s in it?

  • 1 Frozen Banana
  • 1/2 Cups Frozen Mango
  • 3/4 Cup Orange Juice
  • 1/2 Cup Natural Yoghurt
  • 1 Cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
  • 1Cup Ice Cubes

How it’s made…

Combine everything in the blender of your choice, I use my trusty BlendActive, and whizz everything until it’s smooth. Easy Peasy! 

Recipe 2 # Berry Buzz


What’s in it?

  • 1 Small Frozen Banana
  • 1 Handful each of Raspberries, Strawberries and Blueberries
  • 1/2 Cup of Natural Yoghurt


How it’s made…

Throw everything in the blender and watch it whizz up into the perfect berry smoothie.


Recipe 3 # Raspberry Lemonade




What’s in it?

  • 2 Cups of Lemonade (I make a healthy version using fizzy water and fresh lemons)
  • 2 Cups of Ice
  • 1/2 Pint of Fresh Raspberries


How it’s made…

Combine ice and lemonade in the blender until ice is crushed. Add raspberries and whizz until smooth. I also like to swap out the lemonade with fresh lemon juice and greek yogurt for a creamier drink or to turn into the perfect frozen treat.



Recipe 4 # Mango and Passionfruit Twist



How it’s made…

  • 1 Large Frozen mango
  • 1 Cup of Passionfruit yoghurt (frozen)
  • 1/2 Cup Milk

How it’s made…

Add everything to the blender and whizz until perfect. 




Tweet me some of your favourite smoothies or comment on the post :) I'd love to try some new recipes.

Luisa 
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post
    reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about
    this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly
    certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com