Tuesday 3 May 2016

Let Me introduce You..

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Let Me Introduce You…

“The moment you doubt you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it”

This is the moment i believe i can fly and I plan on using this space to share my adventures and experiences,  from an adventure to somewhere new or different, to trying a new product with a glossy sheen or a matte finish.

I have finally set up this blog, this glorious space, wholly dedicated to makeup, beauty, a splash of travel and a sprinkling of fashion with a few other bits and bobs on the side. I do hope that my ramblings and  chatter encourage you to try something new like going on a pirate adventure or trying a new product full of sparkles and glitter, or  having a new opinion or outlook on a particular topic. I believe that a new memory or feeling is something worth treasuring so i do hope I help add to your collection.

Luisa 

xo



2 comments:

  1. Welcome in blogging world dear. You have a really cute blog :) Can't wait to see your future posts :) would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love:) and definitely, i'll head over and check your blog x

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com